The timeline will vary depending on your treatment plan. Following your initial visit, here are the average timelines for each procedure:
- Egg Retrieval & Embryo Creation—1 to 2 months
- Egg Retrieval using an Egg Donor & Embryo Creation—2 to 3 months
- Embryo Transfer—2 to 3 weeks following an Egg Retrieval. This can also be scheduled at the convenience of the patient.
The cost of fertility treatment such as IVF usually represents a significant financial investment, and many families are concerned about how to finance their treatment.
Costs of treatment will vary based on your treatment plan. We have provided the following estimates, based on packages we currently offer to patients:
- Egg Retrieval, Embryo Creation, and Storage—$10,000 to $15,000.
- Egg Retrieval, Embryo Creation, and Storage with an Egg Donor—$13,000 to $18,000.
- Egg Retrieval with Egg Donor and Surrogate Transfer—$33,000 to $38,000
The costs are given in ranges, as there are optional services that may be recommended by your physician. Optional services commonly include the following:
- PGT-A Testing on the Embryos
- Embryo Co-Culture
- Long-Term Storage of the Egg, Embryos or Sperm
- ERA is an endometrial receptivity assay that allows for a practice cycle prior to the FET cycle in order to assess the receptivity of the endometrial lining. This is to see how ready the lining is for implantation.
We encourage our patients to meet with a financial counselor at our center, or set up a conference call to discuss the costs in further detail.